I guess this new year won't be very much a great year for me, what with all these things happening now.
The whole week of school has been okay, except lectures can get a bit boring haha. I didn't fall asleep, but I always yawn a lot. Have to self entertain myself because I realised my class people very scary, all like very smart. We have a super "efficient" chairperson -.- and we love sabo-ing people to be reps! hahaha.
Choir IS SO FUN!!! I love SH choir. Haha, we should have more minjie-the-doorknob choir pracs. Seriously, SH choir is so fun, I've never had a more fun choir prac. It used to be quite tiring and draining, but now, it's so lively and energetic, I don't really feel all that tired anymore.
Bowling is fun too. Haha, I know some find it really boring, with just throwing the ball down the lane. But I like! Very fun. I mean, it's not easy to be good in bowling and I'm still so noob at it, i can't seem to control my arm properly and place it properly. Keep turning to the right ): I WILL WORK HARDER (: if only I didn't have such horrible sweaty palms, it'd be better.
Dinner with Qi and Wansi on Friday was so fun. We could have ended up in jail. SHHHHH xD And 4-persons ANGEL-MORTAL! Hahahaha, I can't wait to find out who my angel is. This is so fun, especially when we draw lots, i kept picking myself. Hahaha. That is so hilarious.
Hmm, I'm gonna give you all my support even though it will hurt me so much. Just make sure I see you happy then it's all good.
Happy CNY everyone!
I'm sorry I love you.
Now I can just look on,
while you go on about her.
No comments:
Post a Comment