I can't really remember what presents are from who, so if i don't list you then, sorry! Oh, the worst thing is, my birthday falls in the weeks when there's like a lot of tests so everyone, including me, were busy mugging our heads off ):
Thanks:
Trish, Qi, Wansi:
1.Lunch and funny 'I NEVERs' at KLP Subway!
2.Donuts + Yan Yan (my birthday "cake")
I had a great time with yall! :D
Kennard and Kow:
1.My bowling shoessssssssss!!!!
Zhen Wei:
1.A purple bunny soft toy o_o
2.An egg casing thing... with a gold DHS collar pin!!! AHHHHH PAPA :D
Shih Ting, Ovid, Chua Si Min:
1.Earrings
2.Ice cream/cake hair tie
3.Shih Ting's leaf-with-chinese-writing-and-is-laminated card with notes!
Weijie:
1.Smiley coin purse that is bright yellow
Bing Geng:
1.Necklace
2.Glass deco that was shattered by some idiot. RAR
EVERYONE who wished me happy birthday (:
Okay well, Daddy Mummy Kor and Sis-in-law gave the most DUH.
hmm i should stop here cos i'm sick and i really don't have the energy to sit here and type some more. byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment