Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Maths was unexpectedly easy.

BOWLING! It's the last training of the year. Amazing, how time flies by, isn't it? Just one year ago, I was there at the bowling alley, new, didn't know anything, blur like hell (okay i still am), totally lost at what the coach was talking about. But today I stand there as a different person. I think I learnt a lot from coach and the seniors throughout the year! Can't believe the year is gone so quickly. And next yeat, at this time, I would probably have just ended my A levels. Wow.

Went to an interesting place with dear valentia today! Boy were we amused by the things that were in that little room of wonders. Val didn't regret it in the end. Could tell she really liked the music a lot - "thrash Haydn" (quotes val). Good job, jood gob Brainer! :D AMAZING really is amazing. Was totally mesmerized by the music and with each and every note played out from the different instruments weaving into the beautiful piece!

So many people are gone on holidays and I didn't even get the chance to say bye. So, bye to whoever who's gone and I didn't say bye too. Bon voyage. Bring a flag back! HAHA.

Dear friend, no matter how tough you try to appear to be, in you, you know that you're breaking down. I don't want you to bottle up everything inside you. If taking me as a punch bag may make you feel better, please go ahead. Don't suffer alone. How many times do I have to repeat myself, that I am always here for you? Did you know the shock you gave me, and how much it hurt me when you said 'nope, i'm fine, don't worry about me'. Hurt me, not because you didn't tell me what happened, but it hurt me because you were putting up that shield all around you, all over again. I know you've grown, grown stronger. But humans are humans. You have times when you would break down from all the unhappiness and pressure you're facing. And isn't it at these points of times when friends like us come into the picture, to hold you up, hold you close, and hold you tight, to make sure you don't fall too hard? Let us be there for you, don't shun us away anymore. Let us be your air cushion, your life jacket when you're falling. Your world does not consist of you alone, you see, there's us too. And it's because we love you so much that we worry and care for you. I do love you. Don't put yourself down anymore, okay? 
love, lydia.

No comments: