HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY KENNARD!! :D
Hi mummy! I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I want to let you know that you've been one of the greatest friends ever in my 5years with you in DHS. Thank you for always standing by me, and giving me so much (I really mean A LOT) of support, encouragement and help. You've been WONDERFUL, and I'm really so so so glad to have you in my life!
I know sometimes I say things that are hurting, but don't be offended okay! You're still a fantastic friend :) And I do love you, kennard, for being one of the greatest friends ever! I think I share a lot of things with you haha. So thanks for everything, and I wish you the greatest of JOY and all the best for everything, especially your enlistment thingys.
Hope you liked our celebration :D AND THE SUPER CUTE CAKE HAHA.
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JING QI!! :D
I love you loads!! It's really been a fun and crazy and emotional 5+ years spent with you, and I'm so thankful for the friend in you :D Girl, you're 18! Legal already! It's alright, I'll be joining you soon enough then we just have to wait for Tricia to join us and we can all go watch M18s together HAHAHA.
Do stay strong and happy, and always hope in the Lord! In all circumstances, pray to Him and talk to Him okay! When you're unhappy, look to the Lord, for He is our source of strength and joy. He will never leave you alone to handle things you cannot cope alone. He will guide you throughout. So never feel disheartened okay :D
Hope you had a great 18th birthday! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment