Wednesday, May 12, 2010


When I saw this image, I was immediately reminded of a friend. Or should I say, acquaintance? He was a great friend. Even though our friendship didn't last for more than 2 months, I think it left me great memories. Happy 18th, friend. He was special in his very own way. He wasn't like many others I knew. His idea of happiness was simple, and he was so innocent. He was a dreamer. I remember what he used to share with me and how he was always so happy about his dream-land. He taught me to be happy over the simplest of things. He taught me the power of innocence. He was a sincere, caring friend. He lifted me up right at the point when I was crashing. Thank you. But our friendship wasn't meant to last.

Dear friend, thank you for your friendship. An underground friendship.
I know you're happy now, and I'm glad for you. Even though we're practically like strangers now, I thank you for leaving with me the memories. I sure hope you had a joyous eighteenth. Dream-time is nearly over. Here's wishing you much happiness.

Be happy, alright?

P.S. This post is one day late.

No comments: