Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It does not matter what you have in your life. It matters WHO.
Without God, I am but nothing. I'd just be a sinner who isn't saved. A sinner who doesn't know the wondrous grace of our mighty God. Without God, I wouldn't be able to do the things I did. Only with His strength are we able to prosper in every thing that we do. Do you have God in your life?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What an exciting night.

First Keith called (yes, amazing! I know! Like, finally after don't-know-how-many-months), then 3 mins later, Xiaotian called, and about 10 mins later, Kennard called. Dear brothers/mummy, I do miss hanging out with you all with the rest of the gang! Soon k, celebrate all the birthdays at one shot :D

Finally understand Chem Equilibria and Ionic Equlibrium. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the wisdom and for guiding me through all along. Without Your grace and guidance, I wouldn't be able to come this far. He has indeed been blessing me a lot, and for giving me so many chances again and again. God is great, isn't He?

Slept over at Zhi Xin's house on Saturday night. Thank God for bringing us back to her house safely, though it was really early in the morning (like, 3.30am or something). I really thank God for bringing us together, that we are able to support each other spiritually as sisters-in-Christ and constantly help one another through any problems, as well as sharing all our joy and laughter together (:

Even though there were things that made my blood boil, made me cry or just made me plain unhappy, through prayer, I found comfort, joy and release in God. "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." -Psalm 139:23,24. God knows me better than anyone else. He knows what I'd say before I say it, He knows what I'll be in the future, He even knows how many strands of hair I have on my head. As such, I am able to come before Him, laying down every thing at His feet, and just find joy and peace in Him through Christ Jesus. God is indeed amazing.

From today on, I'm going to devote myself to studying. I guess God's call for me now is just to do my best with my studies so that I may glorify His precious name.

No comments: