Whee!
Elective wasn't exactly fun, but at least the game was quite entertaining. There were only 3 girls - Shih Ting, Zina and me. And lucky me got to join the guys group that I'm closer to, since we three girls had to be separated lol. Yay to USA! Eh, I'm the President haha. Jun Hao's the Economic Advisor/Foreign Minister (we switched roles). Rong Hui's the Service Chief for US Army, Tsun Leung for US Air and Jordan for US Navy. I think we work quite well lah, just a bit of problems here and there that i shouldn't mention here. Problems with communication, i'd say. But still, I like my group. Mr Zein's a really nice teacher. Yay.
Well, these few days have been great. Thanks for the times out together yeah? Haha, class outing this sunday! I can't wait! If you guys see this, PLEASE GO FOR CLASS OUTING. Like finally one in one and a half years! Oh hope Jun Hao gets well soon enough to go for class outing. GET WELL SOON JUNHAO! Good luck Chak in persuading people to go too. I've really tried lol. I'll still try though!
That's all, byebye everyone.
P.S. Haha, Daryl, I feel like a love advisor xD and, I like her!
life is confusing
sometimes i wonder
why do we even have to live?
No comments:
Post a Comment