Feeling weak
Went to find Trish this morning and Ruixiang drew an evil smiley on my hand. Moreover, it's still there -.- nice one Ruixiang lol. Hmm, walked down with Trish. Thanks for everything, girl.
School was... amazingly short. 1245pm, we ended today. Chem Atmosphere was actually not as tough as I thought it would be. Then after school was soccer! There was Shih Ting, Yingjie, Ovidia, Serene, Quan Huan, Kia Hin and me! Lynn and Chua Si Min weren't playing though ): Anyway, I think we did improve, and when we played with the guys, it trained us even harder. So yeah, thanks guys and great job girls, we work well together!
These 3 weeks have really let me realise a lot of things. It really gave me the time and space to think about things I had never thought of, or looked back to reflect on. Finally I can understand why those things could happen. In fact, nowadays I feel different, different from how the past Lydia was. I've become how I was expected to be, yet things have changed. Is it too late to regret things?
Just 6 more days, and I'll have to endure the tears of seeing Daddy leave for work overseas for another half a year again. It isn't easy for Daddy, I do understand, but it's hard to part again. Sigh.
Life, what is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment