Thursday, July 10, 2008

Went out with Trish today!
It was a very very last minute decision, and that woman ar, takes half an hour to pack her bag -.-

Haha, it's weird because people say we look alike, then when we walk together like sisters liddat. Hmm, as usual I couldn't decide where to go but in the end we went Bugis. The place has really changed from the last time I was there. Goes to show how long I haven't been there! Then we ate at Pastamania. Haven't been there for ages too. We had wanted to try the new Japanese pasta but then in the end somehow, we decided to take back the ones from the normal menu.

Shopping with her is fun! Aye, we always end up in peals of laughter over nothing, especially in the train lol. We bought bday presents for each other, which were about like exactly the same thing, yay, thanks trishy! (: and you're welcome too haha. Today's probably one of the few days that I actually picked myself out from the misery. We should really go out together again some time (:

Haha, I just saw something on Moodle. 4C'08 has a Goh RongHui, 2B'08 has a He RongHui. Lol, and I thought he was the only RongHui in DHS. Cool discovery.

Okay, good luck 4C and all taking the Hamlet test tomorrow (:

No comments: