Sunday, March 07, 2010

06032010

Thank you all for the belated birthday wishes :D

Thank you YFers! For the surprise birthday celebration for Weng Ngai and myself yesterday! BIG LOVES TO YOU ALL (:

WENG NGAI ♥ 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO WENG NGAI!!
Thank you for being such a fantastic and super nice YOU :D I'm really glad to know you and I'm super happy you aren't jumping away from me anymore haha. It shall be my goal to celebrate my birthday with you ONE YEAR! :D:D

Thank you dear Phyllis ♥ 
Thank you for being such a great sister-in-Christ and for all your encouraging words! :D
Black polo tees own (: 
And thank you for the super nice and comfy Disney shirt!!!

Mel
Thanks for being such a sweet girl, and for encouraging me all along!
Thank you Aaron (Chai&Chia), Melissa and Wei Yang for the BOOSTER pencil case! :D


Aaron the super nice brother! ♥ 
Thank you for remembering my birthday! HAHA. Thanks for your words of comfort and support :D You've been a wonderful brother!
P.S. Yay for making me appear not as short beside you :D:D

Wei Yang ♥ 
YOU ARE SO MEAN HAHA.
Melissa Aaron Aaron Melissa ♥ 
The name twins of Followers! I love you guys much! :D
I miss dish-washing with you guys even though it was a very soapy, oily and watery experience. We must must must find time to catch up okay!
Aaron Chai ♥ 
Thank you for being such a great brother-in-Christ and for your concern all this while!

ALLISTERRR ♥ 
Thank you for holding my cake! HAHA. Yeah I totally heard about how you were supposed to get the cake and you had no money. IT'S OKAY :D Thank you for your encouragement and for your NICENESS :D
Naomi!!♥ 
Love you, girl! Thank you for getting the cake! Haha.
P.S. Good job scolding Allister xD

 Timmy ♥ 
I love your cute shirts! EMO ROBOT! Must give it a cookie now and then okay, so it'll feel happier! Thank you anyway for being such an entertainment and for wishing me ON TIME :D:D

  YFers ♥ 
Not everyone's here, but thank you, all you lovely people! 

 SHIQI ♥ 
Dear girl I'm so gonna miss you! Must spread our high-ness around to others okay! Thanks for being such an awesome crazy buddy! Here's hoping you'll start swimming your backstroke IN YOUR LANE :D
Chi Sin ♥ 
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO ELMO-ISH :D:D Thank you for teaching me so many things over the short span of time I've known you! You've been a blessing to all of us :) SEE YOU AROUND YO. Oh yeah! Thank you for the birthday wish too! :D 

Jocelyn & Joy ♥ 
Thank you for the sunflower!

There are still a lot more! Just know that I appreciate what you guys did and I really really am very touched by what all of you did! Thank you all loadddddds!
Especially for making my eighteenth such a memorable one (:

No comments: