Happy Birthday Shih Ting! <3
You're finally 16, although on this very day you are unable to celebrate your birthday, but I still wish you many happy returns and all the best in everything you do! Thanks for always being there for me and trusting me. You're a great friend, really (:
While I'm printing some things for Geog because I don't want to read it off the computer, I read some blogs. Ada's blog can somewhat reflect what I feel inside too, so thank you Ada. We're sort of in the same boat, although you don't know it. And what you typed on your blog can also reflect my inner thoughts and feelings. Stay strong, and pull through this period. I'm sure we can do this.
Papers have been... I don't know. There were good and there were bad, but I think overall it isn't supposed to be tough. I screwed Physics up, as usual, and I'm not afraid to admit it. Last paper on Wednesday. Can't wait to get it over and done with and to welcome Daddy back for a week. Lydia as a daughter, Lydia as a sister, Lydia as a sister-in-law, Lydia as an aunt, Lydia as a cousin. Well, inevitable roles. Been having constant headaches recently besides falling ill very often. Thanks for the care and concern from some of you; really appreciate it.
I can't believe how fake you are. Changing yourself to fit other people. If it's changing yourself for the better, that's good, but you're changing yourself for the worse. Not only that, but changing yourself to suit the things you don't even like doing. I never believed you'd stoop so low to get attention. What is wrong in staying behind the scenes? I want to ignore, I want to forget. But I can't seem to be able to. Not mentioning that I can't even bring myself to face it.
I'm escaping.
Stop roping me in further.
No comments:
Post a Comment