Sunday, October 05, 2008

Let me tell you this.

I don't care how you've tampered with my stuff, even when YOU of all people should know that I HATE people touching my personal stuff as most other people do. You should learn how to respect people and not do things behind my back. Just face up to it. I'm not going to retaliate, I'm not going to ask you back for anything and I'm not going to yell at you whatsoever. But if this goes on, I'll definitely do something about it. Once, I can forgive. Twice, I'll still be able to forgive. Thrice, I may be able to force myself to forgive. Fourth time, maybe I'll still manage a forgive and not forget. But if it happens too many times, I won't let you ride over me and step all over me like how a horse tramples on people to kill them.

You guys should really just get out of my life.

No comments: