Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm here again, finally!

Yeah, here to tell everyone that I'm gonna fail all my upcoming tests and it isn't very consoling that GP common test is on the last Thursday of the term, which happens to be quite soon. As mentioned before, everyone is so, uptight, stressed and frustrated. What with all the homework that we can never seem to finish, all the tests that we can never seem to finish studying for and all the stress that just keeps flooding in. Holidays aren't holidays anymore. Holidays are just days that you don't spend studying in school but mugging your life away at home. What's the point of calling it a holiday if every teacher deems that we are so free and dumps us more homework? It piles and piles and piles until by the end of holidays we're still not done with them. For goodness sake, we have families and friends and other commitments. We can devote the WHOLE holidays to just homework alone. Like the saying goes 'all work and no play makes jack a dull boy'.

Don't come telling me that just because this two years are for preparing for A levels means we cannot slack off. Yeah, we cannot slack off and not do homework, but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy ourselves at all. Why waste so much time of your life so stressful and upset? Life is so short, we should all enjoy it. Ah, I was stressed out because I was lagging behind in tutorials, in homework and probably in marks. But then I got it sorted out! Stressing myself out will not make me have better results, in fact, it'll only have the adverse effect. It's so painful seeing all my friends so stressed out and tired each day. It never gets better, it just gets worse. It's even more painful seeing my family feel the pain as I sleep late nights to rush out homework and be like a zombie the next day. Well, is this the life of a student in Singapore?

OKAY. I know I'm lamenting a lot, and I sound pissed or something. Actually, I don't. Those words just came to me as I continued typing, it was as if my fingers were typing away on the keyboard on their own.

SYF was okay. We got what we deserved and I dare say we put in all our best so NO REGRETS (: Here I want to thank all that has been supporting me throughout. I know I've been in a very touchy mood; I'm sorry! ): And thank you girls, Qi, Trish, Wansi for always being so concerned and for always supporting me! Hehe. Oh gosh there's too many to thank. But thank you every single one of you 24 people who were up on stage with me for making that moment happen. It's been so great working with you guys (:

Ahh, this is getting lengthy!
So byebye for now, and I'm sorry I'm lazy to upload pictures xD

I'm glad things have taken a change for the better. You still haven't changed much, but at least, you're more careful now.

No comments: