
sadly, picture does not have kennard, bi qi and kia hin.
I hate studying for exams.
I'm gonna be in a super ultra horrible murderous mood if my body breaks down once again because of the stress. And yes, that means, I'll be snapping at almost everyone who irritates me and of course, staying in a hospital and trying my best not to get the H1N1. Yay.
Okay, enough ranting oops.
I LOVED THE BOWLING BBQ AND GAMES :D
We had so much fun!
Thanks: -
KEITHY my fellow gamemaster and of course for buying tons and tons of things together! and of course, carrying the many many things!
VALLY for really trying her best to help out and liasing with the bbq people and carrying things!
KENNARD MUMMY who is very automatic and came to help us carry the stuff - MACHO MAN :D
KIAHIN my dear girl, who despite everything, and the last minute-ness, booked the BBQ pit for us and put up with my nagginess!
KOW for, trying to plan, and being so SPORTING on that day! haha best player ever! :D
XIAOTIAN because he really came down to help but we ended up being really behind schedule and up till now i still feel so apologetic towards him! ahhh i apologise again, xt!
AND ALL THE REST because you came and played and enjoyed yourselves!! :)
Yay, fun fun fun. It was a great day! Too bad we didn't take any pictures. But it's so sad the seniors are graduating and leaving the 8 of us (yikes.) behind. Well, all the best seniors, for everything in the future!
HOLIDAYS ARE ENDING AND COMMON TESTS ARE COMING :(
that means, i am dying.
study progress:
80% math
50% geog
50% econs
30% chem
YAY I'LL DIE FOR CHEM.
No comments:
Post a Comment