111.
There's something wrong and I can't post a picture.
I'm so irritated by this whole coming month. So many things happening, so little time and I'm totally exhausted.
3/8 - rehearsal at istana, jap exam
7/8 - ndoc performance at istana
8/8 - singdollar musical (okay this one go watch with mummy)
24/8- piano exam, rehearsal at esplanade
25/8- "a choral odessy" performance at esplanade
This schedule just means no bowling training for me next month, plus more piano lessons, plus later sleeping time, because I have to study for jap exam plus revise scores PLUS do homework and study for tests. This is so frustrating. Haha, I'm already behind time in work for maths, i think. Gosh. BUT it's okay because I know that there are loads of people who will support me through this month, and always give me the encouragement i need.
What's more, God's there for me to lean on.
Too many things happening recently! But don't worry about me alright, all those who can see this! I'm fine! I believe that I can definitely pass through this coming month with a very pleasant mood (i hope). So sorry to keithy and val and the rest for my bad mood recently sigh! I feel so bad now. SORRY GUYS ):
I hope everyone else will be happy too! So if you see this and you're sad, don't be alright! Cheer up, because there's so many more happy things in life to be cheerful about (:
if you could see me now
No comments:
Post a Comment