Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh yay, it works again.
This has been a rough three days.

Monday:
Piano exam was... I don't know how should I put it but, I think I didn't do well. I could have done like a million zillion times better. I didn't know why I was so nervous and scared as well that both my hands went frozen and I couldn't play properly at all.

Tuesday:
Probably my one and only chance in my life to perform at esplanade. I thought we didn't sound very good. Weird high notes that split all over the place and weird sound that came out. But it was a good experience working with another choir and perform in consonant-eating esplanade haha. I enjoyed myself though, and i totally enjoyed watching the choirs after intermission (: YAY.

Wednesday:
BMTC was fun okay. I like the IMT, i.e., the simulated rifle thingy! Very fun leh I like shooting the funny looking yellow colour person/statue. I'm not that bad okay. And I thought the food was really good and definitely much much much better than what my dad had to go through. Nice recreation room. The bed also quite soft! (yah, i was itchy handed, and poked the bed a bit) The army guys were really funny; they all came looking out of their windows HAHA. And my group's guide, KIAN. GOSH HE'S DAMN FUNNY :D Nice guide! yupp.

So it's been a tiring three days. late nights and stuff. Oh well. I'll just have to survive past this week, and I pray for God's guidance.

BYEBYE FOR NOW.

No comments: