Thursday, November 05, 2009



Days do zoom past too quickly. OP's in what, 3 days. Great.

I was just writing something for a dear friend, when I remembered a certain incident. I don't know why you have to hide even from me what you really felt during that time. Why can't you just show it, your concern for her? Why tell me everything, then turn around and tell me a different story? When I face her, and hear her complaints about you, how I want to tell her whatever you said, but I can't, for I promised. It's a struggle. To understand you, and try to keep her unbiased.

As we near the end of the year, separations are inevitable. Miss, as we will, we should never forget those that made an impact in our lives. Keep them in our hearts. And I hope that they will, too, remember us.

I have a wish. A wish for everyone to let go of all their unhappiness and come to love each other. A wish for no one to be ostracized, criticized, cast aside. A wish of hope for all the hurt souls out there. A wish of unity. A wish of forgiveness. A wish of kindness. A wish, of love.

He will be my guide

No comments: