Monday, November 16, 2009

Lydia has a swollen left eye and its hurting much.

Last night I was sending a message to a few friends, and I thought I'd like to share it here with everyone! Well, recently I've been faced with a lot of pressure, with my work piling up and the rate of removal is slower than the increment rate. Sometimes I get so tired from fighting to be strong. I cry, I lament and I almost gave up at times. But it occurred to me one day that God is an ever faithful and dependable God. With Him, all things are made possible (matt19:26). And there was a particular verse that had quite an impact on me, which I'd really like to share with everyone and hope that you too, can find comfort and strength from it.
Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. (psalm 36:5)
The power of God transcends the clouds, and also implies that even during "cloudy" periods of our lives, He remains faithful and dependable. God is always there to help us and protect us. He won't let us fall without reason. We should all trust Him with unwavering hearts and serve Him faithfully and lovingly. I believe that God would lift my problems or guide me through difficult times with His hand as long as I continue trusting in Him and loving Him. Same goes for everyone out there. God will always be there to lend a helping hand when needed! :D

Ouch, my eye hurts.


No comments: