Friday, November 13, 2009

Dearest Val

STAY STRONG SENIORS :D

Dear Val, 
Remember, it's like climbing Mount Everest. Take a breath before taking another step. Rest a little while before you tackle another steep slope. Remember, BREATHE. Stay calm and I'm sure you can do your best and excel. Stay calm and you can tackle any situation or difficulties with a clear head. Stay calm and your knowledge will not be messed/jumbled up.
Remember that whatever the results are, it's okay. JUST DO YOUR BEST. Give it your best shot. Don't push yourself overboard at the expense of your health okay. Believe in yourself, and life will bring you wonderous miracles. Have hope in life!
I believe that everything happens for a reason. Failures are just times for us to learn. I believe you'll do well! Don't let your emotions affect your last 2 papers! Stay strong val, tap on the strength and support from your family and friends. We're always here for you!

Love,
Lydia



No comments: