Saturday, November 14, 2009

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ZHIXIONG KOR :D
I LOVE YOU LOADS!

Hm, there's someone's birthday everyday since Nov started. I'm getting tired from all the wishing of happy birthdays! HAHA. But all the best wishes to the November babies! God bless!


You, whom I had 2months and maybe plus 2 more months of friendship, totally disappointed me. Aren't friends supposed to stick by each other? How come promises are worth so little these days? How come friends aren't truthful to each other anymore? Define friends for me, please someone. If you called yourself my friend, then why am I such a disgrace to you; my name cannot be mentioned, I cannot be seen talking to you or walking beside you? If you said you knew you weren't being fair to me, then why didn't you do anything about it? Why do you keep lying? The hope I had for the past 11 months, I don't harbour anymore. I'll let God lead me in the way He has already paved out for me. If there's no you, then I'll accept it. I've tolerated, I've been patient. So patient, I don't remember myself ever being this way. Towards you, I once had hope. I don't hate you. On the contrary, I still love you, friend.



I'm ranting. It's not an emo post. 

No comments: