Sunday, November 22, 2009

God's joy is our strength

No, nobody should be treated this way. Not the way you treated him.

I can safely say that his IQ is 3 times more than both of yours combined. His EQ is 5 times more than both of yours combined. I don't understand how can anyone say such insensitive words. I think I just contradicted myself, but whatever. I know I appeared nonchalent when I was told what you said. But did you know my heart was pierced with a million daggers from your words? Yes, it did not involve me, nothing to do with me in fact, yet did you ever consider how much hurt your words are going to bring to people? How many people would your words hurt? Emotional hurt, is so much more painful than physical hurt. Assuming you never knew, how would you feel if I said the same things back to you? Undoubtedly you're unrelated to me. You are nobody to me, bluntly put. But what you did hurt me because you hurt someone so close to me. It pains me so much to see him struggling daily, see him going down by the day, seeing him falling sick so often, seeing him slog his guts out to prove to you. I could have been harsher with my words, but no, I wouldn't waste my anger on people like you. If the both of you think you're so great, why aren't you the CEO of a company, earning millions of dollars a year? If the both of you think you're so mighty, why aren't you university graduates? If the both of you think you're so wonderful, why are your own lives so out of balance? Tell me why. Because there is no reason, NONE at all, that allows you to put down someone else in such harsh ways, for you to torture someone the way you did. The both of you should totally take yourselves as the guinea pigs. Don't drag him into something then turn around and blame him after that. He's not your slave, not your servant, not your dog. I cannot tolerate your actions and behaviour. I cannot tolerate your words. What irks me most, is you, someone of nothingness actually striking him with those words. Take a look at yourself before throwing words out. Because words, once gone out, they can't be taken back by using a net or whatsoever. You should learn how to relate to people, learn to sympathise people, learn to read their emotions. Not everything you say makes logical sense, so stop cursing others or putting them down. You don't have a right to do so. It is not in your capacity to do so. Don't worry, I don't hate you, I just despise you.

Yes, finally got it off my chest. The speaker said something today so impactful it keeps pounding in my head. As I prepare for tomorrow's chem re-paper (yes my chem sucks to the max), I'll keep what he said in mind.

God's joy is our strength.

No comments: