Sunday, November 29, 2009

11.45pm as i start typing this. But it feels like it's only 9pm to me haha. No idea why!

And now it's 11.54pm because I was too caught up in talking to jinky. THANK YOU JINKY I LOVE YOU LOADS <3 yayyyyyy. fooooooooooooooood and flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! :D

I'm actually pretty upset with some stuffs. But oh well, things do happen right. I should have known that this situation would come up in the end. I just chose to ignore it and now I don't know what to do. Dumb Lydia. Yet I'm also thankful this happened because then would I grow from it. Sigh, it gets quite irritating when EVERYONE treats you like you're 8 years old and half the people don't take what you say seriously, or don't even LISTEN to what you have to say. That's me. Thank you very much. I mean, I don't mind it much, like Val and the rest they're perfectly fine, no complaints about them HAHA. But some people... Don't open your arms invitingly and offer to listen when in actual fact you're tuning off 90% of the time I'm trying to open up to you. So loathsome. Ahh, FORGET IT.
BYE.

p.s. i know, we should all embrace each other (quotes keith), but sometimes it's just too much to take

No comments: