Saturday, April 17, 2010

The curtains close

That's it.
That's the end of our choir life with DHS Choir.

Thank you, all you wonderful choristers, for all the memories.
Today's concert was really good, I'm really so proud of being a DHS Chorister! Thank you for leaving us such a memorable concert.

I won't forget all those crazy practices with Shou Yi towering over me, Zi Xuan's random burpings, Jing Qi's sudden burst of laughter, Wilson's crazy non-stop laughter, the Tenors trying to be MAN, and the sops with their giggles. It has been a great journey thus far.

Thank you, DHS Choir.

Year 6s! It's over. Our journey with DHS Choir has ended. But it marks a brand new beginning for us! I hope you guys enjoyed every bit of today's concert as much as I did singing alongside the other Choristers! :D

And the curtains close, 
the two ends finally meeting.
Our cue,
off the stage.  

No comments: