The many events that occurred over this weekend.
Good Friday
Thank you Christ, for bearing all our sins and sacrificing yourself for us and dying on the cross, having to face that pain of the Father turning away from you. The pain you went through both physical and emotional, is beyond our imagination, and we can only thank Thee for Thy love for us all.
YF 37th Anniversary
An unforgettable day.
Thank God for that courage to stand up there to share my testimony.
Thank you Father, for having since found me and for having done so much in my life, and for helping me to be a much better, much stronger Christian each day.
Thank God, for all the wonderful brothers and sisters-in-Christ, for making them a channel of support and encouragement, especially with Thy Word, when I feel as if I'm on my breaking point.
Easter Sunday
The day that Jesus rose from the dead (:
Our Saviour, He's alive!
Sunrise service was a good experience. Christ is our Living Hope!
Without God, it is a hopeless end; With God, it's an endless hope! - Rev (Dr) Jack Sin
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. - 1 Cor 15:10
Take care, dear one.
No comments:
Post a Comment