Friday, April 09, 2010

Yes, I've never been.

I think I'm tired.
Tired of waiting.
This goodbye is just too tough.

I've been patient, and I think I've stretched my limit. Its like stretching a rubber band, until it's at the point where it's about to snap and break.

I think I did a bad job today. I'm sorry, choir.

I'll never be that good.

One by one, I'm being given up upon.
Like a doll,
thrown away
when the entertainment value is no longer valid.

Like a rag,
used till torn
then deposited into the box that says "Rubbish".

Yet I know, in His eyes am I precious. How He loves me. My shepherd, my guide. My God, my Lord. Thank you for loving me and giving yourself for us. Because He loves me, so I am able to sustain till this far.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? -Psalms 27:1


Why do people make promises and never keep them?
Naive, am I.

I've lost to you, utterly.

No comments: