Wednesday, November 26, 2008


haha yes, i took this picture myself at vienna, similar to the one jingqi has - she inspired me to try a shot too (:


That just ain't for me.
Because finally I know
I deserve better after all
I'll never let another teardrop fall.
Not for you.


Days have been somewhat the same. Routine's so repeated everyday. I still haven't exchanged photos with Qi, Trish and Yuxuan! I think there's some from other people but I can't seem to remember hahah. Thank goodness, I finally sent my reflections to Mrs Wong yesterday afternoon, FINALLY.

Oh, there's gonna be bowling tomorrow! Haha, and stupid me is like down with flu, cough and sore throat and probably a bit of slight fever. It's okay I'll still drag myself ahead if it's not that bad tomorrow morning.

Ahhh I didn't notice how late it is already. I shall go to sleep. I HAVE GOT A LOT OF MOVIES I WANT TO WATCH THIS HOLIDAYS!!! ):


As she drove away she starts to smile,
Realized she hadn't for a while.
No destination, she drove for miles
Wondering why she stayed in such denial.
I'm done, I'm done, said I'm so done,
I'm free, I'm free, so free
Free to feel the way I feel, yeah.




oh how I miss Vienna~

No comments: