I am posting now because Mr Ding Si Tong is requesting for a post. Haha. But my com is down so there will be no pictures. I'm using the family com which has none of the pictures that I want uploaded here.
Anyway, HCL O'level was okay. I think it was much better than some of the practice papers that we did. Hope I don't flop the paper though! And FINALLY, after 4 years, Jing Qi, Trish and I finally got a chance to go out together - to Parkway. Yumyum for Jack's Place. We got really high in 196 and I went totally crazy in Jack's place thanks to the chocolate ice cream. And pictures! I'll ask Qi and Trish for the pics some time soon hahha.
I can't wait for Vienna!!! So excited over it. Our pre-vienna roommate bonding session went really well today haha. I learnt that I get really high with anything that has chocolate content. Oreos, choc ice cream, choc biscuit... LOL. And when I mean high, I mean really crazy. Just ask Qi and Trish about it man lol. Even though all 3 of us can get really out of hand.
OH WE MET THE OLD BOOKSHOP AUNTIE. she's now at cedar girls. I liked her, because she was really friendly and nice.
ENJOY CHINA, SI TONG. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll miss you too. Just try to enjoy the 20 days then it wouldnt seem that long a time anymore. Have a nice trip, bon voyage in advance in case i forget on that day.
I'll miss 4C. I really will. Even though there were rough times I still think we're a fantastic class. Even though there are still issues, I still think we're really a great bunch of people. So take care all of you, must have frequent class gatherings okay?
You. Please take care. i know whatever I say now is total crap to you. But still, I hope you'll be at your happiest everytime. Yes, there's still awkward moments, but at least I'm trying hard enough to not feel awkward. I'll live up to what I told Kennard and Trish. At the same time, I hope you enjoy your company of your... friends. Take care, and all the best. The memories will still be there.
yet another year
No comments:
Post a Comment