We're leaving~
in approximately 4hours and 30mins.
I'll totally miss you guys (you know who you are). Yet at the same time I know I'll enjoy being roomies with Trish and Qi!!! Our little Stitches xD But then again, fun things are awaiting my return, back here in Singapore. Oh, I can't wait for all the nice things.
Bowling today was way below my normal standard, but heck lah, it's over.
The Coffin ain't that scary after all. At least I didn't scream. The plot was a bit confusing and even till now I'm still like a little confused. Haha. But it isn't scary, it's just shocking. If i didn't scream and I didn't find it scary, then anyone else can watch already lol.
No pictures today BECAUSE i'm using a com that has no pictures. I'll post pics when I'm back from vienna. I'll miss you.
return
and away i go
Even though the blame's on you
I'll take that blame from you
And you can put that blame on me
No comments:
Post a Comment