So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
There's no more you
No more anniversary
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be
All of that was long ago. History. Because recently I've been so happy. Thank you (: Certain things needn't be mentioned here. I've found even a greater happiness I didn't have before and I feel so free, so liberated. How is it I can feel this way sometimes makes no sense to me, considering all the tears back then, all that lamenting, all that anger, all the words used to abuse each other, all the pleading. Suddenly all these things mean nothing, it's as though they never happened.
I don't know how long this happiness will last, but I know that I have to treasure every single second of it, or I'll regret it once it slips by. No, I'm not having a boyfriend, don't be mistaken. It's happiness in another form other than romantic relationships. Thank you thank you (:
Okay I know this post makes no sense to alot of you, sorry.
Oh, Body of Lies got me a bit bored. Maybe because I was really tired too, so i couldn't really appreciate the show. I got a bit freaked out over the blood at one part and the finger o_o gosh, and to think how many violent shows I've already watched with my brother. Haha, still not used to it!
Okay, I'm stopping here if not I'll start talking rubbish again haha.
EDIT:
It isn't that I've already forgotten the past, but rather, keeping it all in my heart and in my mind. It shouldn't be the cause of my bad mood or down mood anymore. It's over, and all I can do is to remember the happiest moments and learn from the worst moments. Thanks to him, for giving me such a memorable memory to keep. It'll stay, and I'll still think about it, but I'll be back to me, back to lively me.
I'll miss you. I'll miss everything. But it's over.
Take care.
I miss papa and mummy xD *winks to jingqi and tricia*
remembrance
No comments:
Post a Comment