Tuesday, November 11, 2008

YESSSSS my laptop is finally up again!!!

Haha. I'll be leaving for Vienna tomorrow night and I'm gonna be super busy tomorrow that I don't think I will have time to post, so TAKE CARE EVERYONE. Bye and I'll miss you all. DHSChoir JIAYOU.

Bowling trials tomorrow.
Good luck to Yingjie, Kia Hin, Tung Hsi, Lynn, Terence, Tsun Leung and Rong Hui. That's a really big group from 4C. Oh yeah, not forgetting, GOOD LUCK to myself haha. I really hope Kennard won't be like watching lor, if not I really will stress hahaha.

Mr Wesley! I'll miss you alot when I'm in Vienna k. Don't think you can escape me for one week means when I come back I won't continue bothering you haha. Happy thinking for your homework, sorry I couldnt help ): I know you'll miss me too. LOL.

Hello, you'll miss me too right! hahaha. I promise I'll miss you too. (gosh, who the hell am i referring to? =/)

Jing Qi, Trish and I, we're gonna have so much fun together being roommates. Haha, we never fail to GET HIGH when we're together. Like today at dhoby ghaut mrt - the baby pink and the black song!! hahaha. <3 jiejie and meimei. AND papa and mummy.

Have fun Year4s at the prom, AND commencement!
I LOVE 4C'08 <3

Byebyeeeeeee.
Thank you for all the happiness you've brought me


Ngee Heng, my super cute nephew. Happy 15months and 3 days!

My sis-in-law, Ynja and me!

My elder niece, Ser Ern. So big girl already haha.

My totally ADORABLE niece, YNJA (pronounced in-ya). Happy 5 months and 6 days! (on the 11th nov)

No comments: