BLESSED NEW YEAR :D
I had a fantastic time with the few of the YFers who went to countdown together! I'm so glad we managed to catch the fireworks display, it was so pretty! :D I really thank God for bringing me through 2009, where I made so many new friends, changed my outlook on life, became a more cheerful and optimistic person, and most of all, came to Christ. It's been such a great journey, this 4-5 months. I became so much stronger spiritually in Christ and learned to just cast all my burdens unto Him, for He will decide which path I should venture.
Thank God for helping me trudge forward, leaving behind the hateful past. Thank God, for putting me through all those difficult times in the past that I am now able to rely on and trust in Him more than ever, and that I have become so strong. Thank God, for all the guidance He has given me throughout the past 17 years of my life. Thank God, for never leaving me. And I continue to grow in Him with this new year, to make firm my stand and my faith and strive in being a good testimony for Him.
WEIYANG :D
ZHI XIN :D
DOM SOH AND ZHI XIN :D
love this picture of weiyang and myself!
being the arm rest as usual, and i don't know what TIM FOONG is doing :D
YMCA with ZHI XIN, CHING SHENG, myself and DOM SOH :D
i remember i accidentally headed chingsheng's chin oops!
From top to bottom: ALLISTER, TIM FOONG, CHING SHENG, LYDIA, DOMINIC :D
The cute monster on TimF's shirt that I liked hahaa.
The only 3 girls there: myself, PHYLLIS and ZHI XIN :D
Ching Sheng wants to eat Dom's feet eeeee.
Guitar Heroes and Wii session at Alli's! :D
Thanks guys, for everything.









No comments:
Post a Comment