and when these memories have come to pass
Been feeling quite lost recently, and thus have been praying hard for God's guidance. But then again, I don't actually know when or how God answers my prayers. That in itself, makes me more confused than I already am. The school year's starting, and I have absolutely no preparation for it and I don't know what to expect at all. I know this year's going to pass really fast, and before I know it, A's would probably be over.
We were searching the scriptures during group time last night, for verses of kindness. And I thank God for that time, being able to search the scriptures. Because in the midst of doing it, and reading His word, it struck me as to how I should always love everyone, no matter what they do to me. Just like the verse I pointed out, Matthew 5:44 "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you". Because we are all sinners, and God is the only perfect one.
As I witnessed the many events happening, and all the tears that fled down my cheeks for these things, I was reminded of the verse in Ecclesiastes 3:3 "A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance". Indeed, there is a time for everything, just as our choir sang in the song "To Everything There Is a Season". I guess whatever happened, is just a part of God's perfect plan for us, and we have to learn to accept it, grow stronger through it, and move on. And I hope the many souls out there would be able to realise this too.
Gonna miss you guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment