Got tagged by Eugene again! Haha.
Write the names of 21 friends you can think off the top of your head, and then answer the questions. After doing this, tag your 21 friends to do the same.
1) Valentia
2) Keith
3) Melissa Bernard
4) Phyllis
5) Dominic Koh
6) Dominic Soh
7) Kennard
8) Jocelyn
9) Zhi Xin
10) Kow
11) Timothy Foong
12) Timothy Loh
13) Jing Qi
14) Wei Yang
15) Shiqi
1) Valentia
2) Keith
3) Melissa Bernard
4) Phyllis
5) Dominic Koh
6) Dominic Soh
7) Kennard
8) Jocelyn
9) Zhi Xin
10) Kow
11) Timothy Foong
12) Timothy Loh
13) Jing Qi
14) Wei Yang
15) Shiqi
16) Xiaotian
17) Terence
18) Tricia
19) Aaron Chai
20) Aaron Chia
21) Fidelia
How did you meet 7? [Kennard]
DHSChoir.
17) Terence
18) Tricia
19) Aaron Chai
20) Aaron Chia
21) Fidelia
How did you meet 7? [Kennard]
DHSChoir.
Always get this question for him. And always reminded of how he shocked me on my first day in choir.
What would you do if you and 15 had never met? [Shiqi]
I can't do anything, cos I wouldn't even know she existed.
What would you do if 20 and 1 dated? [Aaron Chia & Valentia]
I wouldn't believe it, because Valentia wouldn't go for younger guys!
Have you ever seen 17 cry? [Terence]
Hmm.
Would 4 and 16 make a good couple? [Phyllis & Xiaotian]
No, Phyllis would get pissed off with Xiaotian. And I'm sure she doesn't go for younger guys too.
Do you think 11 is attractive? [Tim Foong]
In his own way.
What’s 2’s favorite color? [Keith]
Frankly speaking, I have got no idea at all D:
When was the last time you talked to 9? [Zhi Xin]
In person? That's quite a few days ago.
What language does 8 speak? [Jocelyn]
English and Chinese.
Who is 13 going out with? [Jing Qi]
She's married to Tricia.
What grade is 16 in? [Xiaotian]
Graduated, waiting to enlist in NS!
Would you ever date 17? [Terence]
Nah, I don't date younger guys.
Where does 18 live? [Tricia]
Avila Gardens! :D The condo with the blue roof!
What is the best thing about 4? [Phyllis]
She's a great sister :D
What would you like to tell 10 right now? [Kow]
What would you do if you and 15 had never met? [Shiqi]
I can't do anything, cos I wouldn't even know she existed.
What would you do if 20 and 1 dated? [Aaron Chia & Valentia]
I wouldn't believe it, because Valentia wouldn't go for younger guys!
Have you ever seen 17 cry? [Terence]
Hmm.
Would 4 and 16 make a good couple? [Phyllis & Xiaotian]
No, Phyllis would get pissed off with Xiaotian. And I'm sure she doesn't go for younger guys too.
Do you think 11 is attractive? [Tim Foong]
In his own way.
What’s 2’s favorite color? [Keith]
Frankly speaking, I have got no idea at all D:
When was the last time you talked to 9? [Zhi Xin]
In person? That's quite a few days ago.
What language does 8 speak? [Jocelyn]
English and Chinese.
Who is 13 going out with? [Jing Qi]
She's married to Tricia.
What grade is 16 in? [Xiaotian]
Graduated, waiting to enlist in NS!
Would you ever date 17? [Terence]
Nah, I don't date younger guys.
Where does 18 live? [Tricia]
Avila Gardens! :D The condo with the blue roof!
What is the best thing about 4? [Phyllis]
She's a great sister :D
What would you like to tell 10 right now? [Kow]
KOWWWWW I MISS YOU!
Have you ever kissed 2? [Keith]
HAHAHA. Nope!
What’s the best memory you have of 5? [Dom Koh]
Have you ever kissed 2? [Keith]
HAHAHA. Nope!
What’s the best memory you have of 5? [Dom Koh]
Erm. NEW BALANCE :D
When’s the next time you’re going to see 4? [Phyllis]
Not sure. Sunday service?
How is 7 different from 6? [Kennard from Dom Soh]
Kennard is TALL and he's a teacher. Dom Soh is a slacker (as of now) and not as tall.
Is 2 pretty? [Keith]
When’s the next time you’re going to see 4? [Phyllis]
Not sure. Sunday service?
How is 7 different from 6? [Kennard from Dom Soh]
Kennard is TALL and he's a teacher. Dom Soh is a slacker (as of now) and not as tall.
Is 2 pretty? [Keith]
Nah, he's just HOT. HAHAHA.
What was your first impression of 15? [Shiqi]
Small, enthusiastic girl.
How did you meet 3? [Melissa]
YF :D
What was your first impression of 15? [Shiqi]
Small, enthusiastic girl.
How did you meet 3? [Melissa]
YF :D
Is 15 your best friend? [Shiqi]
No, but she's a good friend.
Do you hate 12? [Tim Loh]
NO!
Have you seen 18 in the last month? [Tricia]
Yeah just saw her yesterday.
Have you been to 5’s house? [Dom Koh]
Nope.
When’s the next time you’ll see 10? [Kow]
No idea D: Hope it'll be soon!
Have you been to the movies with 4? [Phyllis]
Yupp! But together with other yfers for Avatar in 3D :D
Have you gotten in trouble with 8? [Jocelyn]
Nah.
Would you give 19 a hug? [Aaron Chair]
Sure, if I can.
When have you lied to 3? [Melissa]
Never did.
Is 11 good at socializing? [Tim Foong]
I don't know.
Do you know a secret about 8? [Jocelyn]
Well, yeah I guess so.
Describe the relationship between 12 and 18? [Tim Loh & Tricia]
Strangers
What’s the best thing about your friendship with 9? [Zhi Xin]
We joke and laugh together! :D
What’s the worst thing about 6? [Dom Soh]
He's always teasing me about horrible things! D:
Have you ever had a crush on 12? [Tim Loh]
Never. Haha.
How long have you known 2? [Keith]
This would be the 2nd year.
Does 11 have a bf/gf? [Tim Foong]
Not sure. Don't think so?
Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face? [Valentia]
NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER! D:
Has 21 met your mother? [Fidelia]
She's seen who my mum is.
How did you meet 11? [Tim Foong]
YF Camp 2009. My fantastic group leader! :D
Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3? [Melissa]
I think I did. Can't remember.
Do you live close to 7? [Kennard]
Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3? [Melissa]
I think I did. Can't remember.
Do you live close to 7? [Kennard]
In the Singapore context, no.
What is 8’s favorite food? [Jocelyn]
Don't know
What kind of car does 1 have? [Valentia]
A dream car.
Have you travelled anywhere with 9? [Zhi Xin]
Er, yeah! Traveled to people's houses during caroling, and traveled to city hall for countdown together! :D
If you gave 14 $100, what would they spend it on? [Wei Yang]
I wouldn't know.
What is 8’s favorite food? [Jocelyn]
Don't know
What kind of car does 1 have? [Valentia]
A dream car.
Have you travelled anywhere with 9? [Zhi Xin]
Er, yeah! Traveled to people's houses during caroling, and traveled to city hall for countdown together! :D
If you gave 14 $100, what would they spend it on? [Wei Yang]
I wouldn't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment