VEDH was fantastic today. Thanks Dominic and co.! I'm sure we all managed to take something away from this huddle and probably, caused us to start thinking on ways we can help these people.
I found it good. Even though my group - Tak, Tricia, Gary, Dominic Soh - went to places where we couldn't interact with the people there and there weren't really any interesting things. Yet I thought what we learnt during the talk from Dominic and Elvis was great, and really gave us an insight to loads of things.
Thank God these participants were willing to come. Thank God for the great experience today, and thank God for the great weather; even though it rained a bit, it stopped after awhile. Thank God for safety for all the participants. Thank God for everything that happened today! :D
Shall upload pictures soon, when I get them from Wan Hui.
No comments:
Post a Comment