Though I reached late, BBQ was wonderful, with all the nice people around!
Yay for Valentia! :D
Shiqi!
And Eunice in the background
Kenneth and THE 10 bucks haha!
Dear Melissa!
I didn't really get to talk to her yesterday D:
Our shirts kinda look like they're connected haha.
WENG NGAI!
The one who has the same birthday as me!
I think I made him afraid of me, oh no D:
Dominic!
*waves* HI BEST FRIEND! :D
Of course, not forgetting, FOOD.
I don't have a picture with Val D:
I hope the group picture comes around soon yay!
Thank you all you guys, for the wonderful 3 weeks I've spent with you all :D I'm only going to be in this group for like erm, 2 months, but these guys rock. And I love them all :D Thank God for this group of wonderful, fun and warm people!
No comments:
Post a Comment