they were just empty
I never thought I'd feel this way. It gets worse by the day with lesser distractions and all that I can do is try to study when it really is so tough. I try, I really do try, but there's a limit to me. That's all I can say. Nothing much more. I've been so exhausted, so tired and so stressed up. Things that shouldn't be occurring are just happening.
You know how bad your works are. You should know. And I really wonder why I put in all those to get you something you didn't deserve, something better than what I got. Mine had suffered for completion of yours. Bet you never knew huh? I never went for recognition, but I feel horrible now. Harming you, not helping.
I don't remember how to smile sincerely.
Blame it on me for thinking it was real.
Blame it on me for believing.
Blame it on me for falling in.
all along i was just an experiment
No comments:
Post a Comment