Welcome back to Singapore, Chun Long! :D
School was rather fine I suppose. After school went to pay a short little visit to 2G which ended up in quite a long visit, because Mr Yeo came in and he taught me Integration - Kinematics. And yes, Wen Xin is REALLY back. I was still wondering if I was seeing things when I saw her around. Taught her maths too. And I found out that the year 2s streaming subject combi need take 2 humanities o_o there's even integrated lit besides LA. Poor things!
Did maths till Chun Long called, then went to meet Chun Long. Happened to meet Xingqi on the way haha, so we took the MRT together. Eh, I really never hear any Xingqi rumours before. I was asking Trish and she said she never heard his rumours before too! See, Xingqi, I'm not out-tuned. Lol. But he's a really nice guy for fanning me in the super hot LT1. Thanks Mr LOY =D
Chun Long really looks so different everytime he comes back to visit. This time he really looked weird. His hairstyle lah ._. Hmm, we walked to Suntec to meet Trish who was there with her girls doing jy's present (: While waiting for her, Chun Long and I walked around to find *ahem* present. Couldn't find anything nice, but at least we know what we wanna get already! Later when we went back, Trish was done too, so the 3 of us walked around, aimlessly. Chocs! xD
Trish and I went home together. We talked, yupp. We're really very crazy when the both of us come together. It's one of those sure-laugh situations. But yeah, we're always there for each other, girl (:
Quote of the day: "Hello, darling ar"
-laughs- nope, and this is an inside joke :D
No comments:
Post a Comment