Well,
I'm going to Vienna!
Thank you Trish (:
i've proven to myself that i'm not a fickle person;
i am consistent and very loyal.
i've proven you wrong
After all this while, life still sucks back here. I'm even surprised I survived this stupid term. So many big events bombarding my life and affecting me physically and emotionally that I thought I wouldn't last till even Week 5. But now, it's already the end of Week 9. I can't believe how I survived the 9 weeks and the days after 27 July.
I'm not what my character type says me to be - fickle minded. I'm not. Because I've proven to myself and others that I stay loyal. I've proven a lot of people wrong about me. I'm just very unpredictable - I'm not what you see me to be. But yet at times, very predictable. Only those who understand me will really understand what I mean here.
"you don't have to remember how to smile"
I wish. I wish everything in life could be taken with a pinch of salt. Maybe it can be, because it really depends on one self. But yet, it does bug us emotionally. As I think back, there are regrets, there's joy, there's love, there's tears. What's over, may already be in the past, but what is present is what the past brought for us. The past dictates the present, and the present, the future. I know I can't turn time back, I can't go back to the beginning of last year, when everything was still innocent and plain. I rather a plain life, than the complex one I have now. I need an escape from all these. Who says smiling and laughing in front of you means I'm feeling really happy and joyful inside?
Thank you Trish, Kennard, Chun Long, Jing Qi, Terence and all the rest out there whom have spurred me on till today.
Of course, my sister-in-law, my brother, my mummy and daddy for not giving up on me despite every single stupid and horrible thing I've done. For not scolding me, but knocking sense into me instead. For being by my side when I was at my lowest point. For listening to my rants and putting up with my tearful face. For being patient with an almost walking-zombie me. And Ynja, for being the wonderful baby niece that never fails to make me smile when she does. I love you all <3
i want to escape;
No comments:
Post a Comment