Monday, January 28, 2008



I think I post very rarely this year, which is good. Cos that means I'm actually spending some time to study hahaha.

Days have been the average except for that saddening 25 January. Shan't elaborate too much about it. I think life really isn't unfair. You don't really reap what you sow. No matter how much effort you put into something, it always doesn't seem to turn out right. Or maybe, at least, for me.

Rushing out things to a tight schedule, running from place to place, rushing out deadlines, pressing myself to show results, pushing myself over the limit. What's new? Life goes on.

We've been through turbulences, earthquakes and tornadoes in life. We're supposed to learn from them, but how many of us actually do? People say to learn through our mistakes. Yeah, when the mistake is still fresh and new, people remember it and try not to repeat the same mistake. But as the incident fades off from our very tiny brains, we tend to forget, unless the incident has a very huge impact or impression on us, like a scar which will never fade away. But life goes on.

Trying to do my best with everything, trying to get what people perceive I can do, trying to attain that that result that everyone wants to see me get. Pushing myself over the limit once again. I can feel my feet giving me away as I stand at the edge of the cliff, stumbling and wobbling. Who's going to be there at the bottom of the cliff to save me? Still, life goes on.

Okay breaking off from the emotional thoughts, I wanna thank those who are supporting the choir to come for our choir concert on 4 march. Thank you guys, you've made my 16th birthday a memorable one, sharing the birthday joy with the choir and being able to perform to a hall of audience as well.

Even with all the ups and downs, life goes on.

And in the end,
it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years.
-Abraham Lincoln

No comments: