post 23 o.o
had choir today. practice for CCA day next monday. It was quite okay and well, actually I think it's quite fun to be zixuan's page flipper. He'd like laugh halfway while playing and he still can go on LOL.
Fixed the choir banner with Tricia. Took quite long to do it and we had to use the choir badge to poke a hole in the banner so the raffia can get through. Then we had to connect two raffias together. The wind was so strong and the banner kept flipping and blowing away and the raffia strings aren't strong enough. So later Rong Hui, Kenneth, Jun Jie, Melvin and Jordan walked past so I got Kenneth and Rong Hui to help. Yay, thanks guys.
Had lunch with Trish and Rong Hui at Bluespoon! LOL. Actually Rong Hui was watching us eat cos he'd already eaten. Trish and I were like talking about a lot of stuff. Heh, yay he doesn't whack me (:
Trish joined Jessica, Zona and San Peng at the MRT and left me and Rong Hui lol. Yeah. Like that lorh haha.
Later went out with parents. AND I DIDN'T HAVE DINNER ): rawr.
the stars and the moon
No comments:
Post a Comment