Oh man I'm really tired.
Concerts were okay. Room was okay too cos this year we didn't need to perform 12 times, only 4 times cos they came in groups of 3 classes. Yeah this year we sang I'm Gonna Sing, Lion Sleeps Tonight and Disney Spectacular. We did a bit of choreo ahaha.
Tricia and I kept walking around and wanting to go see a certain area so much that Jing Qi was a bit frustrated with us ahha. Sorry hor Qi. Yay, we were super happy when we walked past or saw a certain stuff that we want
Jerrold and Jun Tao came back today. Well I expected it, cos I was the one who told Jun Tao about the stuff today. Jerrold worked with us on I'm Gonna Sing and it really turned out very very nice. The tenors sounded real nice (: yay. Thanks Jerrold! He's really a very good conductor xD
Went home with Jing Qi, Zi Xuan and Clement. The ride was very funny haha. We had waffles before that wheee, very nice. Talked to Rong Hui on the phone quite long before that and they were like teasing me LOL. You guys ar =X
Formal lessons start tomorrow! Gotta start working hard again. But somehow I can't wait to get back studying, working hard for tests and exams and this year, EARLY HOLIDAYS! haahha. JIAYOU YEAR4s 2008 xD
with the smile of happiness
No comments:
Post a Comment