Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Start of school lessons!

I wasn't in a mood today cause I was really tired and I had splitting headaches the whole day. Chinese is real weird, plain weird, ENTIRELY WEIRD. There's this pen pal thing, and I got a girl called WEITING. Shih Ting got a JUNHAO. Can't remember who Si Min got though haha. Rong Hui got a girl called SHUNING haha. (Eh no, I'm not jealous. Trust! =D)

Choir Audition for 1A - 1F! Heh, it was quite fun actually, except for some. Can't say too much here. Just wish all the Year1s good luck in getting their ideal CCA. Hope there'll be more guys joining choir this year or the intake will be so small, future choir will be like having only 30 people LOL.

Thanks for sending me home though it was late, it's very much appreciated! Whee.

Oh man, I'm getting all flu-ey and sneezey. Hope I'm not falling sick huh. Oh yeah, did class comm nominations today and I was in one of them. Lucky for me I'm not in comm! But thanks to those who nominated me, thanks for believing in me. Our comm didn't change much though.

I think I'll end here.

a world of ours

No comments: