Friday, January 11, 2008

Well well.

Had all the main subjects today except Physics. Quite boring, but I loved Geog lesson with Mr Leong. He's a great teacher yay! The other lessons were really making most of us sleep, especially those TWO lessons haha.

Choir was okay, I guess. Learnt the pronunciation for the hungarian songs today. Gillian, Charmaine and I were like trying to fit the words with the notes and we got all high trying to pronounce them properly hahaha. When you read it, it actually sounds quite like Vietnamese.

(continued blogging on 12/1/08)

After choir, Wansi and I discussed the soprano stuff. Jing Qi left with Wan Si shortly after then Trish and I worked together for the list of names. Just when we wanted to leave, it started pouring heavily so we were stranded in school. After that we met Zhuofei, Gloria, Kennard, Arthur and Ruixian. We did homework together yay! The rain dropped to a drizzle soon after, so I met Rong Hui and we left together. Asked Trish to join us cos she's rushing for piano, but she refused lol.

Was in the same MRT as this two really AP Year1 guys whom I auditioned. They recognised me too and gave me the look like "OMG so suay". I was thinking that way too lol cos they really were very bad to the seniors heh.

Thanks Rong Hui! (:

My niece and nephew came over. Haha, they are really so cute!! I shall upload pictures when I feel like it (x But I reached home really late last night that I didn't really spend a lot of time with them, mainly cos I was too tired too. The moment I laid down on bed I immediately fell asleep. Lol.

Okay I'll end off here. TATA~

where is the love

No comments: