Omg first day of school!!
Yay, I was really high in the morning, entering the new LT classroom. Okay seriously, I hate it. I don't like the tables and chairs and OOH! the air con is quite cold, but it's kinda nice, for a person like me who likes the cold.
Mr Ken Leong is THE NICE!! Yeah, he's a real nice teacher. Haha, everything's kept within the class so I can't say much here, just that he's a very special teacher, just like Mr Noel Yap! Yay, very happy.
Oh LOL, I'm captain for the sandcastle building tomorrow. TEAM 8! 4A, 4B and 4C all belong in the red zone and the Zone Mayor comes from 4C!! SO NICE RIGHT HAHA. Guess who it is? It's none other than the infamous Suvichak Thongborisoot LOL. Then Deputy Mayors are Terence Yong (haha 4C's one again! yay!) and Mok Zi Le. But I think the red zone is not bad, very hyper haha.
Then there's sad news. Hoyee's in 4A now ): haix, so 4C has only 35 people now. Oh well, wish her all the best there, and hope she can excel (:
Okay I'm settling some stuff now, so I'll stop here xD
EDIT: certain things aren't what they seem. i've finally understand why some people say that we should never judge a book by it's cover. many a time, we'd think we truly understand something, someone or a situation well. but how well do we actually know them?
just today i realised that things aren't going the way i thought it was. emotional stirrups, decisions and aches. part and parcel of life i suppose. i just never thought things would have to end up this way.
sacrifices. everyone would make a fair bit of sacrifices in their life for what they deem the "right" choice. but how often are we sure that our choice would always be the right one? we're just taking a gamble, a risk because we'd never know what the outcome would be like.
and i hope i made the right choice.
EDIT 2:
i didnt know it'd be so hard to accept.
No comments:
Post a Comment