Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WHEEEE LYDIA IS HAPPY!!!

I have no idea why. Maybe cos a lot of things happened today which made me so ultimately high and happy. 4C ANGEL MORTAL HAS STARTED! omg i LOVE my mortal, seriously. Haha at SI MIN. WHEEE.

Yesh, I'm ultra super duper high today lol. Though chem extra dragged till 3pm and I only had lunch at 315pm, it's still a fun day. Had lunch with Lynn and Chua at the canteen. (btw, there's a lot of hw but i just can't seem to be bothered since I only reached home at 9pm lol) Went TM with Chua to shop for some people's birthday presents and found out some really amusing stuff. Makes me real happy haha. TWINNEHS!!

Okay I think I'll just stop here. WHEEE AT HAPPINESS!!

laugh as much as you breathe
and love as long as you live

No comments: